Daniel Ellsberg on the NDAA Lawsuit (by wearechange)
Published on Feb 7, 2013
Daniel Ellsberg speaks at the press conference after the hearing for the second circuit court of appeals in the NDAA lawsuit, Hedges v Obama. He speaks about what is happening in the lawsuit, the erosion of the Bill of Rights and Bradley Manning.
Daniel Ellsberg is a former United States military analyst turned whistleblower, most known for publishing the Pentagon Papers.
Learn more about the NDAA: http://www.stopndaa.org.
Support us by subscribing here http://bit.ly/P05Kqb
Check out our merchandise at http://wearechange.org/store/
Become a member of The Sponsor Lounge and get exclusive behind the scenes content while helpi
- watchingcbeams likes this
- thsmchnkllsfscsts likes this
- utterlychangedintofire reblogged this from america-wakiewakie
- itsdanielyo reblogged this from america-wakiewakie
- oldparasitesingle likes this
- prometheanthoughts reblogged this from america-wakiewakie
- therabbitdown reblogged this from sustainableprosperity
- theslotgameoflife likes this
- america-wakiewakie reblogged this from cultureofresistance
- infinitelyamazing likes this
- cultureofresistance reblogged this from warlikeparakeet88
- sustainableprosperity reblogged this from warlikeparakeet88
- warlikeparakeet88 reblogged this from warlikeparakeet88 and added: